We are committed to providing a high-quality mediation service to our clients. If something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint, please contact the Directors in writing*. The Directors will deal with your complaint personally. Our complaints procedure is free of charge – no fees will be raised regarding the investigation of your complaint.
What Happens Next?
- Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within 10 working days of receipt
- Your complaint will be investigated and responded to in full within 30 working days of receipt
- The full response to your complaint will set out the conclusion of the investigation and any proposed solutions to resolve the complaint
- Your complaint may be referred to mediation if all parties agree
- If it isn’t possible to resolve the complaint to your satisfaction then your complaint may be referred to the Family Mediation Standards Board (FMSB), if certain criteria are met – see www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk for further information or email FMSB at [email protected] or telephone on 01707 594055 9 am to 3
Directors contact details
- Ashlie Prescott – [email protected]
- Tash Kemish – [email protected]
- Adele Wilkinson – [email protected]
Postal Address – The Hall, Lairgate, Beverley HU17 8HL
Divorce and Separation
Mediation services for divorce and separation
Mediation services for children and parent disputes
Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements
Pre & post nuptial agreements for marriage & same sex partnerships
Mediation services for cohabitation disputes
Child Inclusive Mediation
Including children in Mediation
Mediation for financial disputes in Divorce & Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
Mediation for cohabitation agreements
Get In Touch
The Hall, Lairgate
Beverley, HU17 8HL
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:30
At Pathway Mediation we recognise that family breakdown is one of the most stressful experiences you will go through. We have over 90 years of experience between us in this field so we are confident that we will be able to help you find a fair outcome for your family.
Pathway Mediation Limited
T: 01482 738567
E: [email protected]