We undertake to ensure that any personal data or information relating to your mediation is managed in accordance with data protection regulation. We will never share your data or information without your expressed permission excepting as is set out below. We do not share personal data or information with any third party for the purposes of direct or other marketing.
- In the event of a complaint that is referred to the Family Mediation Standards Board (FMSB) or to any other regulator or relevant complaints handling organisation, we may release any information or your file to for the purposes of resolving any complaint. This includes the release of any information or your file to our insurance provider for the purposes of any possible or existing insurance claim that we may have to make in relation to your case.
- Our appointed IT expert from time to time may have access to our computers and cloud database and may see your electronically held file for the purposes of maintenance, upgrading and correcting any IT problems so that we can continue to fulfill our contract to you.
- For the purposes of professional and quality assurance standards our practice consultant/supervisor and/or the Legal Aid Agency and/or any regulatory body may have sight of your file on a strictly controlled and confidential basis.
- Anonymised, statistical details relating to your case or outcome may be used for training and research purposes.
- Information shared with us regarding harm to you or to another person may need to be shared with the appropriate safeguarding agency. We will always seek to discuss this with you should it arise.
- We cannot keep confidentiality of information where there is an over-riding obligation in law or regulation that requires us to disclose information.
Divorce and Separation
Mediation services for divorce and separation
Mediation services for children and parent disputes
Pre/Post Nuptial Agreements
Pre & post nuptial agreements for marriage & same sex partnerships
Mediation services for cohabitation disputes
Child Inclusive Mediation
Including children in Mediation
Mediation for financial disputes in Divorce & Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
Mediation for cohabitation agreements
Get In Touch
The Hall, Lairgate
Beverley, HU17 8HL
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:30
At Pathway Mediation we recognise that family breakdown is one of the most stressful experiences you will go through. We have over 90 years of experience between us in this field so we are confident that we will be able to help you find a fair outcome for your family.
Pathway Mediation Limited
T: 01482 738567
E: [email protected]